Three easy steps!
2. Please send a head shot to
(ONE audition per person for any and all groups. We encourage you to try everything!)
How to prepare:
For groups, that incorporate drama, please prepare a monologue of no more than one minute, appropriate for age and ability.
Drama auditions will also include a cold reading and improvisation exercise.
Please prepare 16-32 "bars" of a song of any style that is comfortable for the performer. You may bring a device to play an mp3, printed music for live accompaniment, or choose to perform a capella.
Music auditions may include questions and exercises related to vocal range and music reading ability.
In addition to the above, a performer may choose to include other areas of the performing arts, such as instrumental playing or a dance performance. These selections should be limited to no more than 2 minutes.
Please allow 20 minutes for each audition.
*Nuggets of G.O.L.D. (ages 6-9) rehearsing 4-6 on Wednesdays in the fall. Performances November 16-17
- *Chrysos (ages 9-12) rehearsing Tuesdays 4-6 or Thursdays 1:30-3:30 in the fall. Performances November 16-17
- *Vessels of G.O.L.D (ages 12-18) rehearsing 10-2:30 on Wednesdays and performing throughout April.
- *Vessels Vault (ages 12-18) rehearsing and recording 4:30-9:00 PM on Thursdays and the second Saturday morning of each month.
G.O.L.D. in Harmony (male and female 12+) rehearsing on Thursdays 10:00-1:00. Performance opportunities vary.
Acts of G.O.L.D. (male and female 12+ Rehearsal times on Mondays or Fridays TBD with variable performance opportunities.
- *Aureus (HS grads ages 18+) rehearsing schedule formed around individual cast members throughout June and July with performances the first two weeks/weekends in August before college classes begin.
- Memories of G.O.L.D. (all ages) rehearsing Tuesdays 6:30-8:00 PM. Performance opportunities vary.